Both Benjamin and Jennie enjoyed the Easter egg hunt and their Easter baskets. Jennie watched Benjamin for a few minutes before she jumped in and found some eggs.


Early morning and still a little groggy, but not too groggy to see what is inside the Easter eggs.

The wonderful expressions that Benjamin makes helps us remember how exciting things are during childhood.

Jennie looking at her basket for the first time.

Jennie wanted the kaleidoscope opened so she could get the contents out.

Jennie in her Easter outfit with hat and purse.

I think that she just wanted me to stop following her around with the camera.

Benjamin got the goggles in his Easter basket and wanted to wear them all the time.


This picture was Benjamin's idea. I was taking Jennie's picture with the ears on and he said give her a carrot. So, I did and got this great photo.

Jennie going cross eyed looking at the lights spinning in this Easter toy.
1 comment:
Love this one from Daddy
Post a Comment