I figured that I have so many new Photo's I would break them up a bit.
Benjamin must have felt like he was on top of the world.
Blowing bubbles outside, what fun.

Benjamin got them both dressed and yes those are his clothes that Jennie is wearing.
Jennie wanted to carry her bear on her back.
Of course, they both enjoy the park. Just the other day I was pushing Benjamin on a swing and he started to sing "I love Mommy, I love Daddy" and Jennie (who was playing near by) started to sing the same song.

Benjamin is my little helper. One of his favorite chores it vacuuming. Second only to Dishes.
Jennie is a ham and will do about anything to get her picture taken.
Benjamin Digging in the dirt. Keeps him busy for a short time.
Jennie really loves Rocky. She knows the difference between her dog and others, but calls all dogs Rocky instead of dog.

Benjamin must have felt like he was on top of the world.
Benjamin got them both dressed and yes those are his clothes that Jennie is wearing.
No comments:
Post a Comment