Monday, August 9, 2010

Celebrating Cousin Caleb's Birthday

To celebrate Cousin Caleb's Birthday, while he was out here visiting from Colorado, we went to the Los Angeles Science Museum. After, we had a small picnic at the park.

Benjamin played with an over sized eggs in a nest.

Jennie played in a large acorn.
Benjamin and Jennie checking out the fish in a large tank.

While looking at a fish tank we noticed a diver in it. Benjamin waved and the diver came up to the glass near him and put his hand on the glass. Benjamin gave him five. Then they did knuckles. The diver then proceeded to give him high five two more times. By then Benjamin just thought it was silly. I had my camera and the diver motioned for me to take a picture. After I took the picture the diver gave me thumbs up to make sure I got the picture. It was so cool for me, I hope that it was that cool for Benjamin.
Caleb and Jennie played together during the picnic.
Benjamin likes climbing things especially trees.
Caleb and Jennie walk together hand in hand. It was so nice to have Cousins here to visit. The kids got so attached and ask for them often.

No comments: