The perks of summer. A nice cold Popsicle on a hot day.
I took the kids to the small wading pool at the park for the first time and they loved it. Benjamin did not want to go in at first, but once he was in he felt very independent and had fun. Jennie got in right away, but after going under once decided to stay on the stairs for the rest of her time in the pool.
I took the kids to see their first movie with their cousins who were visiting from Colorado. We went to the free movies offered during the week at the local theatre and saw Cloudy with a Chance of meat balls. Benjamin and Jennie made it through over half of the movie. Until Jennie started going up and down the stairs and laying on the floor.
Jennie got into the cupboard and tried the powdered coffee cream. When I caught her she said "like it".
Benjamin and Jennie like to play pretend nap time and their latest place to do this is in their toy box.
No comments:
Post a Comment